Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day.
My Beautiful Mother and My Late Brother


To my mother,

Happy Mother's Day to you. I appreciate you. I appreciate what you do for us and what you do for many other people in our lives. You truly are a star in the sky that not only shines bright for her children, but also for other people. Your selflessness when it comes to other people is unmeasurable; a kindness that is so rarely seen (even amongst family members). I only wish you happiness and peace, but I know it's going to be difficult when two of your children are no longer with you.

I can't imagine the pain you've had to endure burying the girl and boy you raised. I can't imagine how many times a day you think about them... I can't imagine how you may feel day to day... I can't imagine the many times you wish things were different. I can't grasp even half of what you're feeling.

My pain as a sister having lost two important people in my life, doesn't measure up to your pain because your children are your life...

I can still move on from this, I can still create my own happy family in memory of my brother and sister.

Thank you for being the nurturing being you have always been... giving us a wonderful childhood of lots of laughs, traveling, learning and happiness.