Friday 21 September 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated by The Braunsugar Blog (honestly one of the best hair blogs out there). Thank you ^o^


7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I am a huge lover of tea and coffee... basically hot beverages. I love green tea and chamomile tea. I love cappuccino's and latte's. 
  2. I am left handed in most things I do. I play the guitar with my left hand. I write with my left hand. Lefties unite. 
  3. I speak fluent Dutch and English, conversational German, Dinka tribal language and Sudanese Arabic.
  4. I'm a lip balm freak. I carry many lip balms with me at any given time. Lip balm is really important to me. 
  5. I'm a huge food lover. Baked goods, fried foods... anything! I really enjoy food.
  6. I'm a huge procrastinator (and I'm a Capricorn!). I always put things off. It's something I'm trying to work on this year though.
  7. I'm a big fan of Asian dorama's (drama's). I love Korean movies and Taiwanese and Japanese TV shows. I could watch a season of one show in only a few days! 
Blogger Nominations


To participate simply do the following (1) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post (2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their post (3) List 7 random facts about yourself (4) Nominate other bloggers and inform them of the nomination.